Monday, July 24, 2006

Imagination and Taste

"There is nothing worse than imagination without taste"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well, well, it looks like many years before these even born, Goethe predicted the rise of hip-hop, fashion nazis, modern art, Austin Powers and me. It does a tiny bit of good to my ego, I should imagine. It being as small as it is currently. Afterall, Gothe is looked up to by Friedrich Nietzsche himself.
Let me clarify here that I dont like hip-hop (yuck), I have the fashion sense of a neandrethal who is still using last years supply of tattered mammoth skin and I would not be able to tell a wall tile with paan stains on it from a piece of modern art. But I sure do love Austin Powers.....
oh! behave!
(Is there anything cooler than sharks with fricking lasers on their heads??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home